Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PLAGIARISM IN BOLLYWOOD MUSIC

Well it is a known fact that most of the music directors in India don't have anything called creativity. They just lift off the good music from other's album esp english, korean, chienese and from the middle east. Most of us are aware of some of them, but my dear friends there are a lot more about which we don't even know. There is a wesite called www.itwofs.com which gives a check to all the lifted off music of many of the music directors. So buddies give it a check. Even when I saw these songs for the first time, I was shocked as many of the songs were my favorite nos and I praised the music directors for such a mindblowing composition. But what to say when all of them were straight lift. So check the link

1 comment:

BOND 007 said...

You are absolutely correct. I wouldn't have known about the music producer's that they copy so much. I was surprised to see that even top musicians also copy the music. :(

Blog Archive